Rubber Door Sweep U Shaped Bottom Door Seal Brush Windproof Door Brush Seal
The sealing strip is a extruded rubber profile which is widely used in sealing treatment for buildings(window,door, facade,tunnel and so on).
It is a gasket that can be placed inside or outside the fenestration system/door frame, and the main goal of its applicability is to seal and hold the glass inside the aluminum to avoid any water leaks or any kind of substance leak.
5000 Unit/Units per Week
XiaoLan, GuangDong, China (Mainland)
L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,L/C , T/T
Other Door & Window Accessories
Timber door. Interior Doors
Aluminum profile PP brush
Packaging & Delivery
color label + PE bag, inner carton box, then pallet box. Pallet size :104*80*75 CM , 240 pcs / pallet.
• Package Content: 2 Door Sweeps, 10 Screws
• Materials: Anodized Aluminum, Vinyl
• Color: Silver Aluminum Strip, Grey PVC Strip
• Finish Type: Clear Anodized
• Mounting Type: Screw-On
• Seals Gap Up To 4.89inches (12 mm)
• Designed to seal the gap between the bottom of the door and the top of the threshold or floor surface.
• All season protection against heat, cold, draught, and insects.
• Made from durable aluminum and premium vinyl.
• Easy to install with a drill and the supplied screws.
• Easy to cut to length. Slide the vinyl strip out, cut the aluminum strip and the vinyl strip with a hacksaw or electrical cutters.
• Mounting holes of the door sweep are per-drilled.
• Screws are included.
• A small thing to solve the big problem!